Ahad, 31 Oktober 2010

Program Pembangunan Keluarga organised by PUSPANITA HSDG

Last Saturday on the 30th October, HSDG PUSPANITA organised by my dearest friend Dr.Saraiza a wonderful informative programme for children and adult especially for parents on issues of parenting. How to become a responsible parents and how the children can be successful in their life. It was an excellent programme with lectures and activities. However, I was quite disappointed because the turn up was very poor. By right, the parents supposed to come together with their children but only very few came. No fathers. There were supposedly 100 participants registered but only less than 50 came. We invited 2 good and excellent speakers who almost always come up on Astro Awani. During the session and the lectures, from my observation, probably only less than 30% of them was paying attention and really listening. Most of the children didn't really bother. Sometimes they make fun of what was being said. Majority of these children belongs to the families who are staying in the hospital quarters. They came on their own. I really enjoyed the lectures given by the two speakers but at the same time I continued my observation, make my own analysis of the children's behavior. Some of the children I know their mothers and some I don't. Some how I know how are they being brought up. I can clearly see who are clever and who are not. I know I might be wrong but I do have strong feeling about it. Anyway, many people especially those from the quarters are not interested to get involve in educational programme like this. They prefer entertainment program rather than educational programme. We cannot force people to learn and improve themselves. They should have their own initiative to improve and learn from someone experiences by participating in a very good programme like this because if we want to read from books, it will just not going to work to some of us. All of us should remember that our minds are like parachute. They only function when open. Therefore, we must have an open mind to learn more and more because knowledge is so important for survival. We have to make the best use of time, we need to live each moment as if it is vitally important especially in gaining knowledge. In this situation, people bring knowledge to you but you don't want it. It is really a waste of an effort. I guess I have to accept that not all of us think and behave the same way. How are you going to live or the future that your creating is your own choice......hopefully it will be the right choice.......

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan