Sabtu, 14 Ogos 2010

Learn from my grandsons Harith and Ryann (son of my niece and nephew



I have 7 grandchildren from my nieces and nephew. What I am going to tell you is about 2 of my grandsons that closest to me. I adore and admire them a lot. When I miss them, I will go to my brother's home to see both of them. They live together with their grandparents, my brother and my sister in-law who refuse to let them stay on their own. They just like twins brother. They fight and they hug. They also jealous with each other in many ways. But when it comes to food, they eat together. They shared breasts too. They can enjoy breast milk from both of their mama. These 2 boys are very lucky to have 2 mama, who love them very much, an ayah and a papa.Their age different is only 3 weeks. Talking about love, these two boys have all the love and attention that they need from all of us after their parents. One thing about them is, they love themselves. They admire themselves very much. A lot. Lets talk about Harith. Harith is a son of my niece Kak Ti. Kak Ti, is a lovely lady. She was so sweet when she was a child. Even now, she is still sweet. Always relax and easy but sometimes quite firm. Same with Harith. Happy go lucky. Acuna metata. No worries. Harith is a handsome boy. I think, when he grow up, he will break many girls heart. He loves to play with tractors and lorries. Heavy stuffs. But what I really want to tell you is, he is so self obsess. He loves to look at himself in the mirror. Make faces and laugh at it. He knew that all of us pay a lot of attention to him. He will try to draw your attention by doing many things such as run here, run there, throw things and never sit still. "Penuh kesanjungan", that the words we used to refer him to. He really admire himself a lot. He is still unable to talk in sentences but he knows how to express himself. One day, he was crying of something that I couldn't remember why. While crying, he was looking at the mirror and making faces and interestingly looking at himself but still continued crying. I really amaze. Start from young, he already learn to love himself and appreciate what God has given him and use it to the fullest. He is very playful like his mama. Everyone blaming me for him for not able to speak properly. because I talked to him using a language that me and him understand or both of us didn't understand either. No meaningful words such as achapacapa and many others. Well mind you, he seems to understand. Harith love to make people laugh. Different with Ryann, my other grandson. He belongs to my nephew Dek Aleem. Dek Aleem and his wife Kay Yun, that's what we call her, are a loving couple. Dek Aleem is a duplication of his father, my brother. He is a handsome man too. I am not lying. You will believe me when you see him. Therefore, his son, Ryann is a cute little boy. I really like and love both of them, Harith and Ryann very much. Nice to see them growing and develop into a toddlers. Interesting to look at them. Ryan is a smart boy. Proper in conduct even though he is only 2 years of age. If he wants something, he will ask politely for it. He is a clever boy. He is a clever boy. He also admire himself very much too, same like Harith. He love to post when you want to take his picture. He will give you the best post that he can make with a smile to kill, that kind of smile, you know what I mean. He is so cute. These two kids basically believe in themselves. They don't care what others think of them. They just do whatever are right at that point of time. The way they see it and try to do anything to get what they want. They will try all sort of things and give us the very best of things that they are good at. They keep on trying especially when its come to fix the toys. They never given up. I guess, we should follow them as well. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does. That's will make you a winner. We have to learn to get in touch with the thought within ourselves, and everything we do must have a purpose. To be on purpose, it means you are doing what you love to do, doing what you are good at and accomplishing what's important to you. Therefore, everything you do should be an expression of your purpose. Self respect is the fruit of discipline. A person who lives without discipline, will die without honour. Learn from my grandsons, Harith and Ryann. You will never regret. Believe me...

8 ulasan:

  1. Of course. If we want to learn, you don't really need to learn from someone older than you. You can learn from anyone as long as it make sense to you and teach you certain thing in life. I am happy son that you love the story.

    BalasPadam
  2. its that so ibu??woww...i really dont know that.

    BalasPadam
  3. aniep is really trying to kiss your butt ibu..hehe

    BalasPadam
  4. why??how dare you..im not like that.

    BalasPadam
  5. Its OK. Ibu know that Aniep is practicing his english. Few mistakes but not too bad. You are so naughty Iya. You shouldn't say that. No one will be able to kiss my butt. No worries.Keep it up son.

    BalasPadam
  6. hehe..thanks ibu..im practicing..okay iya???

    BalasPadam