Isnin, 23 Ogos 2010

When you do good to others - don't look back

I have many friends, closest to me and far away from me. Not to forget, my family members who always be there for me in every situation and circumstances without prejudice. I learned a lot from them. They have different characters and different ways in expressing their feelings and views. Of course, I have my own ways. The way I see, the way I acted and my views on certain things are very much influenced by the way I was brought up by my beloved mum and dad. It is also derived from my own experience as well as from my readings. Definitely, genetic configuration also play an important part in my life. However I am blessed because I think I have more of my Dad rather than my Mum. My siblings admitted it too. My mum is a very fierce lady and sharp but of course she has a lot of positive values that she taught my siblings and me during our childhood days especially how to respect people older than you as well as your brothers and sisters. No matter how terrible your brothers and sisters treating you, no matter how serious the argument is, or so much different views we had on certain matters, at the end we are still one family and should love each other. Your family will come first before anything else. I absolutely agreed with my mum on that matter. My dad used to say to me that when you want to help or do good to people, do it sincerely. You shouldn't do it for names or recognition. If you already did it, you don't have to mention about it all the time, again and again on how good you are. As a doctor, a profession that my Dad taught when I was in primary school when he mentioned it to me, is the best profession for me, for sure I have done a lot of good things to my patients, for my friends and many more. Not to forget my students. Well, I definitely don't want to hurt or causing any trouble to anyone. I love to help anyone in needs. When I do good things to people I will never look back or mention about it because if you start to talk about it, it is no longer relevant as I see it. Doing good to others, the way I see it is like throwing a stone into an ocean and not like throwing a boomerang. Why I say that because if you throw a stone into the ocean, no matter how hard you try to discover it, you will not be able to find it. The stone is too small in comparison to the big ocean. Whatever the good things you do, in the eyes of God, it is just a small thing compared to the wealth and good health that HE, almighty gave us. Furthermore, don't do good the way you throw a boomerang where you are expecting something in return. If you do good things to people the way you throw a boomerang, make as well don't do it. No one is forcing you anyway.....the way I see it..

2 ulasan:

  1. well ibu there's a lot of things going on in this life that i have to face with this kind of problem which people ask something in return for the good deeds.no one like u ibu even u know who..hehe

    BalasPadam
  2. Of course I know who you are talking about. You still can learn from him by not doing the same thing like he did. As a doctor to be insyaallah,Ibu doakan, you are not suppose to ask something in return if you help your patients. You must have faith, sayang. You have to believe in yourself and stick to your principle to achieve your purpose. Life is so dynamic. It keep on changing. You have to develop your future from the future and not from the past.

    BalasPadam