Selasa, 24 Ogos 2010

My children that I adore so much





Over the years, I wish to have one big family like my parents. There are nine of us, 4 boys and 5 girls. But when it comes to me, I only managed to get 2 of my own, double joy, a twin girls that colour my life. I had two abortions after the twins. I pray to God all the time, to give me two sons to replace my two abortions that I had. I was waiting for so long for the moment of truth. God answered my prayer. Instead of giving me 2, HE gave me 3 sons. Even though God gave me the over grown sons, I love them like my own. Of course, all my sons have their biological parents but I love and care for them like my own. I will make sure that they become successful in their life. Share my wisdom and be there for them when I am needed. They are lovely children. I am truly blessed. I don't really care what people say about having over grown sons. What important to me is, my happiness and their success. I have plenty of love to be given away. Rather than waste it, make as well give it to someone that you love and care, my children. Not to forget my nieces and nephews that I love and care too. Let me introduce you to my children. The beauty about them is, there are not the same including my twin girls. Just imagine, I have to deal with five characters and five taste of things. It was fun. All five of them are already grown up. Eldest among all is Along (Dee) followed by Aniep, Aiman and the twins. If you see them, you can imagine how close they are. They shared a lot of things together. They care about each other. They behave like they are "true" siblings. That's what I wanted anyway. Probably, many people won't understand and won't know how deep their relationship is.Only me and them know. If you see them, you will see how close they are. As far as I am concern, they are my children. As I mentioned before, when I decided to do good to people, I will never look back. I am throwing a stone remember, into the ocean and not throwing a boomerang. I will tell you about them .....sometimes...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan